This is what the little fellow looked like at the beginning.
To start the process, I drilled holes in his head for the hair!
Then, I cut a slit in the back of his head so I could reach in to pull the hair through (when I couldn't get the right angle through the other holes). I added holes on either side of the slit so that I could stitch it back together later.
I fashioned a hook out of a paper clip and used it to pull the tufts of hair through the holes.
Once in place, I squirted super glue into the base of the tufts to secure them.
Next, I used some left over scraps from armor projects to make a shirt and my wife made some tiny red pants for him!
Finally, I used some yarn to stitch the slit shut on the back of his head.
And he was complete! Now, he can rock out hard core with his creepy hair!